What We Do
Skilled Nursing Services and Sub Acute Care
As a leading skilled nursing and sub-acute care community, our Tucker, Georgia skilled nursing facility provides excellent care to our residents who require superior medical and nursing care, as well as top-notch rehabilitation services for our injured, disabled, or sick guests. Services offered include:
- Individual Care Plans -- Comprehensive, individual care plans are created in tandem with your physician and the Meadowbrook care team to outline the strategy of care during your stay at our facility.
- 24-Hour Skilled Nursing -- Meadowbrook Health and Rehab is staffed by Registered Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants and Licensed Practical Nurses who work closely with your physician or the care team assigned to your overall health.
- Intravenous (IV) Therapy -- Our IV therapy delivers needed fluids, specialty medications and nutritional supplements to our residents to ensure a speedy recovery. Our skilled nursing personnel provide IV care in a way that produces positive medical outcomes with minimum discomfort.
- Wound Care Management -- The Meadowbrook team include health care practitioners who specialize in wound care management. Our wound care nurses are trained professionals who promote the rapid healing of wounds such as: abrasions, lacerations, contusions, avulsions, diabetic foot ulcers, venous and arterial ulceration, and traumatic and surgical wounds.
- Tracheotomy Care -- Our skilled nurses are trained in tracheostomy care and the maintenance of artificial airways to prevent serious or even life-threatening complications. Meadowbrook tracheostomy care programs include assessment and evaluation, suctioning, stoma care, dressing changes, changing inner cannula and other essential services.
- Radiology -- Our facility is equipped with access to advanced radiology equipment and professional radiologists to provide medical imaging that is crucial to residents progress and care strategy.
- Laboratory & Pharmacy Services -- Laboratory and pharmacy services play an important role in recovery and rehabilitation. We provide easy access to both laboratory and pharmacy services in support of our commitment to a first-rate rehabilitative experience.
- Nutritional Services -- In addition to encouraging our residents to participate in meal selection, our nutritional service menus are developed to comply with both personal preferences and individual dietary requirements/restrictions. The Meadowbrook facility offers exceptional dining facilities as well as private dining spaces for family celebrations.
Located in Tucker, Georgia, Meadowbrook is a recognized leader in skilled nursing and sub-acute care services.